For the Hotel Triton, the safety of the guests and its staff has a primary role for its perfect operation.
Therefore, based on the National Organization of Public Health, we observe meticulous hygiene measures such as:
- Placement of certified hands’ disinfectant in all the areas of the hotel and mandatory use of our guests upon arrival at our hotel
- Thermal measurement of shift staff daily as well as visitors upon arrival
- Continuous cleaning of common areas with disinfectants and frequent ventilation
- Cleaning of fabric surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery) with a steam appliance (temperature> 70.).
- In the reception area there are:
- Alcoholic hand cleaning solution
- Antiseptic tissues
- Simple surgical masks
- disposable gloves
- Disinfectant of keys before the customer
- The preparation of breakfast is done in a sterile place according to hygiene rules
- Breakfast is served exclusively by the waiter in the presence of the customer. We provide also free room service in case of needed.
- Across the hotel there are information leaflets for covid-19 as well as precautions.
- On the floor there are stickers stamping the distance of standing
- All rooms are cleaned daily with ECOLAB disinfectants certified by the National Organization of Pharmacies while the room is general disinfection with a special steam device.
- Decorative and additional items have been removed from all hotel rooms to avoid covid-19. Daily cleaning of rooms is prohibited by protocol.